With our letterpress hang tags the color and printing options will have your customers beguiled enough to keep those tags and remember your brand. We have a plethora of specialty print options from size and paper stock, to color and texture.
- Offset Print Production Speed
- Online PDF Proof
- Next Day Printing Option
Offset Print Production Speed
Production timeline begins upon approval of the proof. All times are based on standard business days Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays.
Please note the production timeline does not include shipping or mailing time. During the order process you will have the option to select from available production timelines and your preferred shipping method.
Online PDF Proof
You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
Next Day Printing Option
Please call if Rush is needed or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org / 213-745-63
- Sturdy and versatile coated stock
- Nice sheen to the paper for sharp, vibrant colors
- Okay to write on with better results coming from ballpoint pens
- Sturdy and versatile uncoated cardstock
- Produces nice colors even though uncoated
- Texture of the paper is visible
- Great for writing on with pens and pencils
- Best with minimal usage of printed ink to show paper texture
Hole Punching is putting one or more holes through your printed piece. Although we call this "hole punching", it is actually accomplished with a paper drill. Common applications include Calendars and Hang Tags.
- No Hole
- 1/8" Hole
- 1/4" Hole